Dinners like these ginger-lime soba noodles are perfect for the warmer weather. It's super quick to cook, with fresh summery flavors and produce. It tastes best when room temperature or chilled, so all the better to help you cool off!
Ginger-Lime Soba Noodles With Vegetables [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 package (about 10.5 ounces) gluten-free soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, for frying
- 10-15 small radishes
- 1 medium turnip
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3.5 ounces green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 red chili, thinly chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Fresh coriander, to taste
For the Garnish:
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
- Cook the soba noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain, drizzle with olive oil, and set aside.
- Thaw the green beans (if using frozen), cut radishes into halves or wedges, and chop the turnip into cubes.
- Heat canola oil in a large pan. Add the vegetables and the remaining ingredients (except the coriander). Cook over a medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In a large salad bowl, stir together soba noodles and the vegetables. Then, add the chopped coriander, tossing to coat.
- Garnish with some extra lime wedges and sesame seeds. Tastes best served at room temperature.