Garlic Sauteed Mushroom are a favorite tapa for many folks and this recipe easily veganizes this delicious favorite! These mushrooms are so rich - full of hints of garlic. And so creamy too!
Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 8-10 mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3-4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- lemon juice ( just a squeeze)
- salt to taste
How to Prepare Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms [Vegan]
- Heat up a small to medium saute pan
- Add olive oil and garlic
- Stir garlic until fragrant (do not over cook, or the taste will be bitter)
- Add mushrooms and stir well until they are slightly brown
- Add a little bit of chopped parsley, and stir
- Once the mushrooms look done, add a squeeze of lemon juice
- Plate the mushrooms, and add fresh parsley for garnish
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.