Creamy, spicy, and flavored with ginger! The black rice noodles give the soups some color and contrast to the firey orange base!
Fiery Thai Soup [Vegan]
- 1-liter vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 red pepper
- 9-ounces brown mushrooms
- 3 1/2-ounces black rice noodles (it is also normal soup or glass noodles)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 thumb piece of ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder
- Chilli threads for garnish and cut on the plaster
- Peel the ginger, this is best done with a teaspoon, so you simply rub the bowl with the spoon, and chop small.
- Wash the pepper, remove seeds and also divide into small pieces. Now clean the mushrooms and slice them. The noodles are best cooked separately shortly before al dente. If you want to save a pot, then you can also boil it in the broth.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste to the pan and fry, and sauté the ginger and mushrooms.
- Deglaze with the broth, add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the pepper cubes to the soup, stir in the soy sauce and simmer the soup for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder, add the noodles, garnish with chili threads and serve.