Fluffy, creamy, and sweet with an extra caffeine kick. The perfect dessert for when you need to be productive in the afternoon! If you're bored of chocolate mousse and want to try a different variation, this espresso mousse will hit the spot.
Four-Ingredient Espresso Mousse [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1-14 ounce package silken tofu
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup espresso, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Make Espresso (2 tablespoons per serving).
- Drain silken tofu and add it to the high-speed blender together with the espresso.
- Add pitted dates and vanilla bean powder. Pulse for about 60 seconds or until completely smooth. If you don't have a strong blender, soak the dates for a few hours before blending them.
- Transfer the mousse to a jar and keep in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.