It's almost winter time and many people don't know that winter can be salad time, as well. There are many beautiful variations of salads which are resistant to the cold. So for all you salad lovers out there, you don't have to miss your favorite food.
Endive Winter Salad [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Salad:
- 1 head endive
- 1 orange
- 1 handful radishes
- 2 handfuls walnuts
- 1 cup parsley
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup rapeseed oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Wash the endive and cut into thin slices, starting from the bottom.
- Cut your orange, radishes, and parsley and roast the nuts without oil in a pan. Take a close look at the nuts, so they don't burn.
- Mix the yogurt, vinegar, juice, oil, and spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the salad in a bowl and add the dressing.