This is a quick and festive vegan breakfast. This recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients in less than 5 minutes. It’s naturally gluten-free and made vegan thanks to plant-based eggnog.
Eggnog Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup vegan eggnog
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice, plain and unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon to taste, (optional)
- Pinch of nutmeg to taste (optional)
- Add the oats, vegan eggnog, plant-based milk, chia seeds and vanilla in a jar or sealable container. Add the cinnamon and nutmeg if using.
- Stir to combine.
- Let thicken in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, add more plant-based milk or eggnog if you want thinner overnight oats. Add toppings if desired. Enjoy!