A delicious, light and airy banana bread with white chocolate chips, the perfect snack to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Easy White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Easy White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 3 cups of large ripe bananas
- 1 cup of golden caster sugar
- 3/5 cups of dairy-free milk
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
How to Prepare Easy White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Peel, chop and place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash until a paste.
- Add in the sugar milk, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and combine.
- Fold in the flour in 3 stages until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
- Optional- Add some chocolate chip on top.
- Bake for 70 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.