A creamy macaroni sauce made from roasted vegetables. The possibilities of plants are endless!
Easy Macaroni and Veggies [Vegan]
- 1 16-ounce package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley, or 1 sprig fresh
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and cube the butternut squash and sweet potato. Roast both on a baking sheet for 30-40 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the macaroni.
- Add the vegetables and sauce ingredients in a powerful blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the macaroni and serve.
- Cheesy Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1950 | Total Carbs: 397 g | Total Fat: 11 g | Total Protein: 62 g | Total Sodium: 244 g | Total Sugar: 36 g Calculation not including salt to taste. Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile