This recipe does require a high speed blender in order to achieve the optimal consistency. You can also blend it for a little longer to create a warmer temperature while still keeping it raw. This makes it an ideal raw vegan recipe for the colder months. The curry powder pairs so well with the pumpkin and gives it a nice spicy kick. The soup turns out so creamy and flavorful. You could even add in half an avocado to make it even more creamy and satisfying. We have added chopped almonds, pepper and fresh dill for extra texture and flavor. You can substitute with your favorite nuts/seeds and herbs of choice.
Easy Creamy Pumpkin Soup [Vegan, Raw]
- 2 cups raw pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup filtered/spring water
- 1 handful fresh dill (topping)
- 1 handful chopped almonds (topping)
- Black pepper (topping)
- Blend the first five ingredients in a high speed blender for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy. Blend for 2-3 minutes for a warmer temperature.