If there's one breakfast I love during the winter months its Baked Oats! Especially Double Chocolate Monkey Baked Oats which although sounds very indulgent is actually very healthy!
Double Chocolate Chunky Monkey Baked Oats [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Double Chocolate Chunky Monkey Baked Oats [Vegan]
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Ground Almonds
- Scoop and half of chocolate brownie protein powder (45g)
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 teaspoons Cacao Powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Toppings: walnuts, sliced banana, white chocolate spread (or melted white chocolate/ vegan choc)
How to Prepare Double Chocolate Chunky Monkey Baked Oats [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine all the ingredients except the toppings in a bowl
- Pour into a greased ovenproof dish and top with the toppings of your choice
- Bake for around 25 minutes
Feel free to leave leftovers in the fridge for a week!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.