Easy dark chocolate chia pudding sweetened with maple syrup and topped with cacao nibs and fresh mint. Perfect for meal prep snacking.
Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 3-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, for serving
- fresh mint, for serving
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk, and maple syrup to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Sift in the cacao powder to avoid clumps, then whisk until the cacao powder is completely dissolved.
- Allow the pudding to sit on the counter for 5 minutes, then whisk again. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours to chill and thicken.
- Divide into individual weck jars or store in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with a 1-2 tsp cacao nibs and optional fresh mint.