The perfect snack to satisfy that craving for crunch, these Pumpkin Roasted Chickpeas are super simple to make and make a great high fiber, protein packed snack! Naturally gluten-free and vegan. To achieve perfectly crispy chickpeas, make sure to dry them really well, add the seasonings after roasting them instead of before, roast them at 350°F, and store them in a glass container. You can put them on oatmeal, yogurt, salads, soup, and so much more. The options are endless! You have to make these Pumpkin Roasted Chickpeas––they're the perfect snack!
Crunchy Pumpkin Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 can garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread chickpeas over a paper towel and pat completely dry. You can also spread chickpeas on your baking sheet and leave out overnight to ensure complete dryness.
- Once chickpeas are completely dried, toss with coconut oil. Spread out on large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stir, then roast for 10 more minutes.
- Once chickpeas have roasted, remove from oven and immediately toss in pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Store chickpeas in a sealed glass container to keep them crispy! Chickpeas should stay crispy for 2-3 days.