These crispy baked potato wedges are amazing. Take a bite through the crispy outside and savor that soft inside. Dip it in that delicious ranch dressing and you are in heaven!
Crispy Potato Wedges [Vegan]
- 6 russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Cut potatoes in half lengthways, then cut each half in half lengthways again. Repeat halving until you have 8 wedges.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, minced garlic, and taco seasoning. Stir the mixture and add the potato wedges. Stir until all the wedges are coated with the seasoning mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking with baking paper.
- Divide the wedges onto the baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes and turn them halfway through the baking time, until golden brown.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle it on the warm wedges.