Looking for an easy, creamy soup on a cool day. Here it is! The ultimate in comfort… tomato bisque.
Creamy Tomato Bisque [Vegan]
- 2 cans tomatoes (1 strained, 1 chopped)
- 1 cup cashew hemp milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Spike salt-free seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder or granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or granules
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or other minimally processed sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry or white wine
- salt to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients except the cashew hemp milk and the cooking sherry to a soup pot.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the milk and the sherry and cook for about 5 minutes longer.
- Top with some extra cashew milk and a little fresh dill if you like.