Oh my. Isn't this gorgeous? This is a creamy coconut shake with raspberry, chocolate topping with an edge of even more chocolate and buckwheat grains, which you can "nibble" — little surprise crunchies! How cute? Satisfying, healthy, but seriously decadent.
Creamy Coconut Shake With Raspberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Shake:
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk (alternatively, rice, oat or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup of raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (alternatively, coconut sugar, sugar, or agave or rice syrup)
- 1 tablespoon coconut (optional, for more aroma and creaminess)
- Vanilla (e.g., ground bourbon vanilla)
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk (e.g., coconut, rice, or almond milk )
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegan whipped cream
- Buckwheat grains
For the Topping (quantity to taste):
- Vegan whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries
- Coconut blossom sugar
- Chocolate, in pieces (e.g., dark chocolate )
- Fresh mint leaves
For the Glasses:
- 2 small to medium-sized glasses
- Spread about 3-4 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into the cups (keep the glasses diagonally down and rotate to coat). Then place the cups in the refrigerator to make the chocolate solid (for a few minutes). Keep the chocolate warm in the water bath so that it does not solidify.
- Place the buckwheat grains in a separate, small bowl. Spread the edges of the dessert glasses with the liquid chocolate and then decorate with the buckwheat grains (leaving some chocolate to the top). For this, simply "immerse" the containers into the chocolate and then into the bowl with the buckwheat grains. Place the containers back in the refrigerator to make the chocolate solid. Cover the remaining chocolate with foil and set aside.
- In the meantime, prepare the shakes. For this, add coconut milk, cashews, sugar, coconut, vanilla, non-dairy milk as well as sprayed cream into the mixer and mix creamy. Taste, then add more coconut milk, cashew nuts, or sugar. Put the shakes in the cups and cool for several hours until the desired consistency is reached (with me it was about 5 hours).
- Finally, add a little cream to the cups, beat with the fresh raspberries, the remaining liquid chocolate, almond, coconut blossom sugar, chocolate in pieces, and the fresh mint. Place the dessert briefly in the refrigerator or serve immediately.