This recipe tosses the linguini in a vibrant, creamy beet sauce and garnished with fresh dill and radishes. Because of its beautiful color, this pasta is great for a romantic evening or just a nourishing dinner for two.
Creamy Beet and Dill Linguine [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8 ounces linguine of choice (gluten-free, gran-free, etc...)
- 8 ounces pre-cooked beets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 5 radishes, sliced
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over the 3 whole garlic cloves (with the skins on) and place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until they're tender and squeeze easily out of their skins.
- Meanwhile, boil a large pan of slightly salted water and cook the pasta to the cooking directions on the packet.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
- Place the beet, garlic cloves, coconut cream, dill, lemon, salt, and pepper in a food processor and blend it until smooth.
- Pour the mixture out into a small saucepan and heat this until the beet sauce is warmed through.
- Pour the beetroot sauce into the pasta and mix it together until it's well to combined.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle the pasta with dill and sliced radishes.