This pasta salad is healthy and filling! Great for dinner or lunch!
Creamy Arugula Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- 1/2 pound of rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup halved kalamata olives
- 3-4 cups arugula
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool
- In a blender, combine garlic, mustard, cider vinegar, oil, and celery salt together. Blend until combined and smooth. Add in mayo and pulse to combine
- Pour mayo mixture on the pasta and mix well. Add in tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives. Mix well.
- Layer pasta with arugula in a bowl until all pasta is used. Serve warm or cold!