This cranberry sauce is perfect for Thanksgiving. It is also so unique because it has a kick of chilli in it to spice things up. It will pair well with all of your Thanksgiving dishes and generally any of your favorite meals!
Cranberry Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 bosc pear, peeled and cubed
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons brandy or red wine
- 1/2 cup of apple cider
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of sugar
- Place all ingredients into a sauce pan on medium heat and let cook for 25-30 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Taste the sauce, adjust if you like your sauce a little sweeter or more salt.