This super easy vegan cranberry cheese tart recipe is so yummy and makes the perfect holiday appetizer or snack using in-season cranberries!
Cranberry Cheese Tarts [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cranberry Cheese Tarts [Vegan]
- 1 package Puffed Pastry (2 sheets)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 8 teaspoons onion chutney
- 8 tablespoons vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- season to taste
How to Prepare Cranberry Cheese Tarts [Vegan]
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Into a small bowl combine your olive oil and garlic. Season to taste just slightly and stir till well combined. Let it sit for 20 minutes before using it.
- Grab your thawed puffed pastry and cut into 4 even rectangles. Leaving 1 inch on each side and begin to brush on the garlic-infused olive oil (around 1 tsp), then place 1 tsp of onion chutney, 1 tbsp vegan mozzarella, 13-15 cranberries and sprigs of fresh thyme. Pinch each side with a fork (1-inch boarder) and finish by brushing with more garlic-infused oil around the edges.
- Place tarts in the fridge for 1 hour before baking. This will help make sure they’re nice and crispy and fluffy!
- Bake for 25 minutes or until perfectly crispy and golden.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.