This cashew-based dressing is creamy but so refreshing! This is a very cooling dip or topping that could be brilliantly paired with spicy foods. What you do with this dressing is entirely up to you. Try it on salads, in wraps, and over cooked veggies (and pizza, of course).
Copycat Ranch: Creamy Cucumber Herb Dressing [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Copycat Ranch: Creamy Cucumber Herb Dressing [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 3-ounces cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 1/2-ounces cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2-ounce shallot, roughly chopped
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- A few pinches of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
How to Prepare Copycat Ranch: Creamy Cucumber Herb Dressing [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Add all the ingredients apart from the herbs into a small blender and blend until you get a very smooth, creamy consistency.
- Stir in the herbs and mix well.
Refrigerate in an airtight container and consume within a week.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 482 | Total Carbs: 27 g | Total Fat: 38 g | Total Protein: 15 g | Total Sodium: 54 mg | Total Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.