This cashew-based dressing is creamy but so refreshing! This is a very cooling dip or topping that could be brilliantly paired with spicy foods. What you do with this dressing is entirely up to you. Try it on salads, in wraps, and over cooked veggies (and pizza, of course).
Copycat Ranch: Creamy Cucumber Herb Dressing [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 3-ounces cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 1/2-ounces cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2-ounce shallot, roughly chopped
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- A few pinches of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Add all the ingredients apart from the herbs into a small blender and blend until you get a very smooth, creamy consistency.
- Stir in the herbs and mix well.
Refrigerate in an airtight container and consume within a week.