These healthy cookie dough bites are nothing short of delicious! They're made with healthy, wholesome ingredients and are perfect for snacking on-the-go. They're also super easy to make. Sweet, doughy and full of chocolate chunks, these no-bake cookie dough bites are great for a sweet-tooth fix.
Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup almond flour (ground blanched almonds)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pulse oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground. In a large mixing bowl combine the oat flour, almond flour, almond butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again to combine. Then, form dough balls by rolling dough with hands (about the size of a ping-ping ball). Continue rolling until you've used all your batter.
If the dough is too sticky to roll you can chill in the fridge for 30 mins. Chilled dough is more malleable and less sticky to handle. (I didn't have this problem). If you notice your hands getting sticky after rolling a few balls, I recommend to wash your hands, wipe clean and continue. I do this often when making cookie recipes (raw or baked). Cookie dough bites will keep in fridge for up to 10 days. Store in an airtight container.