Turmeric lattes are a delicious mixture of coconut milk, turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon, and are one of the popular ways to enjoy turmeric. This recipe essentially applies the flavors of a turmeric latte, but in raw cheesecake form! This sweet, creamy, and delicious dessert is a breeze to make and has the added benefits of turmeric and bananas.
Coconut Turmeric Cheesecake Pots [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Coconut Turmeric Cheesecake Pots [Vegan]
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
How to Prepare Coconut Turmeric Cheesecake Pots [Vegan]
- Soak the cashews for at least two hours and then drain and rinse well.
- Add everything to your blender except the coconut oil and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add the coconut oil and blend again to combine but do not over blend.
- Pour the mixture into two glass jars and top with coconut, almonds, dried pineapple or anything else you have on hand!
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy cold.
These will keep a few days in the refrigerator in airtight jars.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.