These coconut mango chocolate dipped pops are creamy and full of coconut flavor. Dipped into a chocolate shell and topped with more coconut, these pops are super decadent, yet dairy free!! They only take a few simple ingredients, and I highly recommend trying the boozy version! What I love about popsicles is that there are like a million variations. These could easily be made with pineapple instead of mango, or banana, or any fruit you like!
Creamy Coconut Mango Pops (With a Boozy Version) [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rum (optional but way more fun)
- Warm coconut cream and sugar on the stove on low, stirring until sugar has dissolved. If you use liquid sugar like agave, you can skip this step.
- Chop up mango and stir into coconut mix.
- Mix in all but a small amount of the coconut to garnish with later.
- Stir in rum!
- Pour into molds and freeze.
- Have a rum and coke while you wait.
- Once frozen prepare chocolate shell. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave or in a glass bowl resting over steaming water on the stove. Sir constantly until chocolate is smooth.
- Let chocolate cool down until no longer hot. Warm is ok.
- Pour chocolate into a cup large enough to dip popsicles.
- Remove 1 pop at a time from tray and dip into chocolate. Chocolate will harden quickly, so add a sprinkle of coconut right when you pull them out of the chocolate.
- Place pop on wax paper or a plate.
- Repeat with all pops!
- Eat right away, or place in a freezer proof container and save for later!