These vegan coconut popsicles are creamy and full of mango flavor. Dipped into a chocolate shell and topped with more coconut, these pops are super decadent, yet dairy-free!! They only take a few simple ingredients, and it is highly recommended that you try the boozy version! What’s great about these vegan coconut popsicles is that there are so many different variations you can try. They could easily be made with pineapple instead of mango, or banana, or any fruit you like!
Creamy Coconut Mango Pops (With a Boozy Version) [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Coconut Mango Pops (With a Boozy Version) [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rum (optional but way more fun)
How to Prepare Creamy Coconut Mango Pops (With a Boozy Version) [Vegan]
- Warm coconut cream and sugar on the stove on low, stirring until sugar has dissolved. If you use liquid sugar like agave, you can skip this step.
- Chop up mango and stir into coconut mix.
- Mix in all but a small amount of the coconut to garnish with later.
- Stir in rum!
- Pour into molds and freeze.
- Have a rum and coke while you wait.
- Once frozen prepare chocolate shell. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave or in a glass bowl resting over steaming water on the stove. Sir constantly until chocolate is smooth.
- Let chocolate cool down until no longer hot. Warm is ok.
- Pour chocolate into a cup large enough to dip popsicles.
- Remove 1 pop at a time from tray and dip into chocolate. Chocolate will harden quickly, so add a sprinkle of coconut right when you pull them out of the chocolate.
- Place pop on wax paper or a plate.
- Repeat with all pops!
- Eat right away, or place in a freezer proof container and save for later!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 566 | Carbs: 41 g | Fat: 44 g | Protein: 5 g | Sodium: 23 mg | Sugar: 30 g Calculation includes rum.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.