Parsley shines in this recipe, with the creaminess of coconut and the added texture of poppy seeds. It's a delight!
Coconut Cream with Parsley and Poppy Seeds [Vegan]
- 2 cups of peeled, chopped parsley root
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 3/4 cup of boiled jasmine rice
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- as an addition: blueberry, pomegranate seeds
- Cook the chopped parsley root on a low heat in coconut milk with the addition of birch sugar (xylitol). The parsley should be covered. Cook until the parsley is soft. About 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the cooked parsley together with coconut milk and cooked jasmine rice in a blender. Mix until a creamy consistency. If the cream is too thick, add a little more coconut milk. Add lemon juice and taste, if the parsley cream is not too sweet for you, add more xylitol.
- Put the cream into another dish, add the poppy seeds and mix well. Put the cream into the bowls, add a little coconut milk and fresh fruit: blueberries and/or pomegranate seeds.
- Poppy Seed
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile