Coconut Cocoa Macaroons [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder + 3 tablespoons coconut oil, combined
- Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- Process 3/4 of your oats in a food processor until they form a semi-coarse crumb.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut oil, remaining oats, coconut, sesame seeds and cacao nibs, processing everything together into a nice thick batter.
- Form into cookie or macaroon shapes and place on a waxed paper-lined baking tray in the fridge for about half an hour.