In the summer heat, having refreshing snacks and treats around are a must. These coconut chocolate granola popsicles combine light coconut milk, frozen bananas, and chocolate granola for a creamy yet crunchy dessert. They're super easy to make!
Creamy Coconut and Chocolate Granola Pops [Vegan]
- 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped out
- A handful of chocolate granola of your choice
- Blend the coconut milk, frozen banana, and vanilla beans together.
- In your popsicle moulds, place the granola about 1/3 of the way up in 8 molds and pour the coconut cream mixture on top until full.
- Place in your freezer overnight. Remove from the moulds when ready to eat.