Coconut fans are in for a real treat with this dessert right here! Coated with coconut flakes, these almond snowballs are fantastic and will satisfy that sweet tooth craving marvelously!
Coconut Almond Snowballs [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate, optional
- In a food processor, puree almonds until they are almost dust. Add 2 cups coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil and almond extract. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Form them into 1 inch balls then roll them in remaining 1/2 cup coconut.