This Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl is so simple to make, vegan and gluten free, healthy and packed with protein and flavor! The nutty quinoa mixed with cinnamon and nut butter is just so super yum and warming!
Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (about 1/3 cup dry)
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon natural Almond Butter
- Chopped Dark Chocolate
How to Prepare Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl [Vegan]
- Cook quinoa according to directions on your package.
- Add quinoa to a bowl, mix in the maple syrup, cinnamon and hemp seeds.
- Pour the non-dairy milk over the top (like cereal) add the almond butter or any nut/seed butter and the chopped dark chocolate.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.