This Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl is so simple to make, vegan and gluten free, healthy and packed with protein and flavor! The nutty quinoa mixed with cinnamon and nut butter is just so super yum and warming!
Cinnamon Quinoa Protein Cereal Bowl [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (about 1/3 cup dry)
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon natural Almond Butter
- Chopped Dark Chocolate
- Cook quinoa according to directions on your package.
- Add quinoa to a bowl, mix in the maple syrup, cinnamon and hemp seeds.
- Pour the non-dairy milk over the top (like cereal) add the almond butter or any nut/seed butter and the chopped dark chocolate.