This healthy chocolaty vegan yogurt parfait is a great afternoon pick-me-up snack that takes only one bowl and less than 5 minutes to make! Besides its simplicity, you’ll enjoy the perfect creaminess combined with fresh flavor that’ll lift you up!
Chocolaty Yogurt Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5 heaped tablespoons plain soy yogurt
- 1/2 level tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 level tablespoons carob powder
- 1/2 level tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 drops liquid stevia or birch xylitol to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Add toppings of choice: unsweetened applesauce, cocoa nibs, chopped nuts, sprouted buckwheat, fresh or frozen berries, some pure blueberry, lingonberry, cranberry, lemon or pomegranate juice.