This healthy, chocolaty vegan yogurt parfait is a great afternoon pick-me-up snack that takes only one bowl and less than 5 minutes to make! Besides its simplicity, you’ll enjoy the perfect creaminess, and the fresh flavor will lift you up!
Chocolaty Yogurt Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolaty Yogurt Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5 heaped tablespoons plain soy yogurt
- 1/2 level tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 level tablespoons carob powder
- 1/2 level tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 drops liquid stevia or birch xylitol to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
How to Prepare Chocolaty Yogurt Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Add toppings of choice: unsweetened applesauce, cocoa nibs, chopped nuts, sprouted buckwheat, fresh or frozen berries, some pure blueberry, lingonberry, cranberry, lemon, or pomegranate juice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.