These cakes are basically chocolate molten cakes with the added bonus of raspberries in the center. The rich, fudgy batter is chalked full of raw cocoa and raw cocoa nibs. It is then baked until the outside is crisp and the inside is a gooey chocolate and raspberry center. This is a great dessert to break out at the end of a date or to enjoy by yourself at home.
Chocolate Raspberry Lava Cake for One [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- 1/5 cup millet or rice flour
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons ground coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pea protein (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- A few fresh raspberries
- Coconut oil
- Mix the cocoa with the flour, sugar, seeds, coconut, protein, and baking soda.
- Add the coconut cream and the water.
- Crush the raw cocoa nibs and add them in before mixing everything. Mix it well to obtain a creamy texture like a thick yogurt. If it's too dry add some more coconut cream.
- Preheat oven to 356°F. Oil two ramekins.
- Spread the dough in the molds and place several raspberries in the center.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Unmold and serve warm with coconut sorbet or coconut cream.