All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!! This recipe is so quick and easy also great for those busy weeks. Nourish your body, nurture your soul.
Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 cups raspberries frozen
- Fresh raspberries and Fresh mint (for Garnish)
- Place coconut milk, cacao powder, medjool dates, 2 cups frozen raspberries and vanilla into vitamix, blend until smooth consistency.
- Pour milk mixture into bowl, add chia seeds and 1 cup frozen raspberries, stir really well for 5-7 minutes, making sure that all seeds are moist.
- Soak over night or for 7-8hrs in fridge.
- Garnish with Fresh raspberries and Fresh mint.