All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!! This recipe is so quick and easy also great for those busy weeks. Nourish your body, nurture your soul.
Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 cups raspberries frozen
- Fresh raspberries and Fresh mint (for Garnish)
How to Prepare Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- Place coconut milk, cacao powder, medjool dates, 2 cups frozen raspberries and vanilla into vitamix, blend until smooth consistency.
- Pour milk mixture into bowl, add chia seeds and 1 cup frozen raspberries, stir really well for 5-7 minutes, making sure that all seeds are moist.
- Soak over night or for 7-8hrs in fridge.
- Garnish with Fresh raspberries and Fresh mint.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.