Chocolate raspberry candy bars made from five ingredients! Quick and easy to make, these sweet treats melt in your mouth!
Chocolate Raspberry Candy Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 heaping tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- Line a 5x7-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Stir the chocolate ingredients together in a bowl. Pour half into the bottom of the pan and allow it to harden in the freezer.
- Combine the raspberry filling ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Spread the filling on the hardened chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate over the filling. Freeze for 10 minutes to set. Cut into squares. Store in the freezer and thaw before enjoying.