Chocolate and Peanut Butter, easily one of the best flavour combination there is! They are combined in this recipe to create delicious and satisfying healthy flapjacks.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Flapjacks [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 + 3/4 cup Oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cacao
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF
- Line a small deep baking tin
- Place the coconut oil, cacao maple syrup, and peanut butter in a pan and place over a low heat. Stirring to combine.
- Add in the oats and mix until the oats are evenly coated
- Pour the mixture in to the prepared baking tin and push down with a spatula to create and even layer
- Bake for 12-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin completely before slicing and enjoying