Chocolate nests from kadaif and slightly syrupy! A delicate sweet that's not too heavy, but full of flavor and beautiful-looking! It stands very nicely at festive tables.
Chocolate Nests Made of Kadaifi [Vegan]
- 8.8 ounces kadaifi
- 3.5 + .35 ounces vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5.3 ounces water
- 7 ounces vegan chocolate minced
- 6.5 ounces coconut milk frozen overnight in the refrigerator
- 1 + 1 tablespoons orange extract
- .88 ounces nuts
- In a saucepan, put the water, the sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the extract to make the syrup. After it starts to boil, count 5 minutes and then remove from the heat. Set aside.
- After thawing the sheet, put it in a pan and fluff it with your hands so that the fibers come off.
- Pour 3.5 ounces melted butter and work it again by hand.
- Butter with the remaining butter in the 12 muffin cases and distribute the kadaifi to make nests.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 340°F until golden.
- Pour the cold syrup in the warm nests with a teaspoon.
- Leave them for half an hour so that the syrup is absorbed.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. When it melts, remove it from the heat, pour the thick cream from the coconut milk that is on the top of the can (not the liquid), mix well with a spatula and finally add the other spoonful of the extract.
- Cover it and put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes until it starts to thicken. Do not forget it, because it becomes stiff.
- Sprinkle with grated walnut.