An insanely melt in your mouth chocolatey indulgence, ready in just a few minutes and full of only wholesome ingredients. A perfect bite to grab out of the freezer whenever the craving strikes.
Chocolate Melt Away Squares [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons smooth natural peanut or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons carob powder + 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (or 1/4 cup cocoa powder), sifted
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (melted if solid)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, minus the coconut oil and rice crisps, together in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave (30 seconds). Pour into the bowl over ingredients.
- Immediately stir everything together very well, until smooth with no lumps.
- Carefully stir in brown rice crisps.
- Pour the mixture onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and store in the freezer.
- Chocolate Candy Bars & Treats