This is a chocolate-covered raspberry cheesecake that melts in your mouth. The filling of this fruity cake is creamy and delicious, with a perfect balance of sweet and tart! While it takes a while for the cake to set, the recipe is so simple, that even a beginner will have show-stopping results!
Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 3-5 tablespoons water
- 2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plant based milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 6 stevia drops
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup cacao powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- Start by soaking the cashews for 5-6 hours.
- Process the dates, coconut, and almonds in a food processor. Add the water as needed, until you have a sticky consistency. Transfer mixture to a cheesecake pan or mini cheesecake molds.
- Leave in the freezer and continue with the filling.
- Combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Blend the cashews, raspberries, melted coconut butter, maple syrup, milk, vanilla, and stevia drops until you have a very creamy consistency.
- Spread filling on your cheesecake crust and freeze for 12 hours. Remove from freezer and top with chocolate mixture.Freeze again for 10-12 more hours and your cheesecake is now ready! Let it sit for about 20-30 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.