Soft, chewy Medjool dates filled with peanut butter and almonds, enrobed in melted chocolate – These are a perfect treat made with real, whole food ingredients!
Chocolate Covered PB Almond Stuffed Dates [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Covered PB Almond Stuffed Dates [Vegan]
- 20 medjool dates
- 40 tamari roasted almonds
- 10 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
How to Prepare Chocolate Covered PB Almond Stuffed Dates [Vegan]
- Pit and cut open the dates
- Add 1/2 tsp of peanut butter inside each date
- Stuff 2 tamari almonds inside with the peanut butter
- In a medium bowl melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together – I did this in the microwave stirring every 15 seconds for a few minutes until melted
- Dip each stuffed date into the chocolate using a couple of forks or a toothpick stuck through the middle
- Once coated in chocolate, place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Top with sea salt (optional)
- Place into freezer for 25+ minutes until chocolate is set
- Store in fridge or freezer until ready to eat
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.