Chocolate Chip Protein Healthy Pancakes are the perfect morning treat or weekend brunch recipe. These pancakes are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, high in protein and most importantly delicious
Chocolate Chip Protein Healthy Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup oat flour (gluten free is necessary)
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 flax egg
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together, oat flour, protein powder, baking powder and coconut sugar
- In a separate bowl mix your flax egg with the almond milk.
- Pour the mixture into the dry and mix together.
- Pour the mixture onto a heated skillet.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Cook until the mixture starts to bubble and flip to cook the other side.
- Top with maple syrup, butter and more chocolate chips