Simple grain-free, egg-free, and vegan cookie dough made is dipped in dairy-free chocolate to make these delicious cake pops. The dough is made from a blend of almond and tapioca flour, making it paleo-friendly as well. Don't wait for a special occasion to make these no-bake treats!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pops [Vegan, Grain-Free]
12 cake pops
For the Cake Pops:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1 and 1/4 cups vegan mini chocolate chips
- 12 cake pop sticks
- Decorating sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure it can fit in your freezer. Set aside.
- Beat together the coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add almond flour, tapioca flour, and sea salt. Beat until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls. Place on baking sheet and put a stick into the middle of each. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once cookie dough pops are frozen, melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted and smooth. Dip each cake pop into the chocolate and swirl to completely coat. Sprinkle with optional toppings and set back on the baking tray.
- Place pops back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until set. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.