Creamy, rich, and dark–but not so decadent–this chocolate mousse is actually good for your cholesterol levels. That’s because it’s not entirely fat-free–as a matter of fact, it is full of good fats. Not to mention that one serving contains about 10 percent of your recommended daily intake of iron.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mousse [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 ripe hass avocados
- 1/3 cup organic agave syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate bits
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (choose a brand that doesn’t use hydrogenated oil)
- Mix all the ingredients in the food processor until smooth (around 2-3 minutes). Chill for around 2 hours.