If you are looking for French fries with a kick you came to the right place! These fries are great to eat alongside a bean burger, a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are low in sodium, all natural and free from any chemical preservatives.
Chipotle Seasoned French Fries [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons no salt or low sodium seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into long strips.
- In a large bowl soak the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse potatoes the pat them dry.
- Pour olive oil over the potatoes and stir to evenly coat all pieces.
- Sprinkle seasoning, chipotle powder and garlic and stir until all pieces are well coated.
- Place coated potatoes on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes turning potatoes halfway through.