This recipe is super quick to make. You can make it in less than 10 minutes and eat it at home or take it to go with you when you are ready to eat at work, or wherever you are headed to in the morning.
Chia Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 chopped organic bananas
- 1/4 cup organic nut milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
- Whatever toppings you want!
- Place the chopped bananas, nut milk, and cinnamon in a sauce pan. Heat until warmed, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove bananas and milk from pan and place in a bowl. Stir in the chia seeds until pudding consistency forms.
- Then top with your favorites!