This Chia Parfait have Pumpkin Spice flavored layers with Quinoa Granola & Pomegranate. Easy yet festive and finger licking dessert that anyone can make.
Chia Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
For the Chia Pudding:
- 1 3/4 canned light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
For the Granola:
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup grind nuts and seeds for example sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans or any other of your choice
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil melted above the steam in double boiler
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
To Prep the Chia Pudding:
- Blend all in a bowl cover with lid or plastic wrap and place into a refrigerator for couple of hours.
For the Granola:
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spread evenly with spatula on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- When ready, let it cool down for 10 minutes and scoop into a bowl. Smash the big chunks so you can fit all easier into glasses.
- Take a heap tablespoon of granola and start filling your glasses. Repeat 3 times for each glass for the bottom layer.
- To make the chia layer you need large funnel to help you to make the process easier and tidier. It will take about 4 to 5 tbsp for each glass.
- Create another granola layer and chia layer.
- When ready, divide the cup of pomegranate in two halves and create a layer in each glass.
- Apply another chia layer and you may top with coconut whipped cream if you like. Or it could be coconut yogurt or ice cream if you prefer.
- Chia Seeds