Cookies are a refined way of eating oats and these cookies are so easy and delicious. Packed full of delicious flavors and chia seeds - you will love them!
Chia Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 small box of raisins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Mix chia seeds with almond milk. Set aside for 10 minutes to gel up.
- Mash bananas then mix everything together
- Scoop and flatten cookie batter on a baking sheet
- Bake 350ºF for 15-17 minutes then allow to cool.