The crispy potato rounds are loaded with our vegan cheese sauce, tomatoes, green olives, and lots of cilantro, which makes it the ideal party snack—or a special treat for when you’re craving potatoes. You can easily double or triple the recipe depending on how many people you want to serve. Find this recipe in Bianca Haun & Sascha Naderer’s The Veginner’s Cookbook through Skyhorse Publishing!
Cheesy Party Potatoes [Vegan]
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons cheese sauce
- 1/2 tomato, cubed
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 480°F.
- Use a mandoline slicer to thickly slice the potatoes.
- Put potato slices in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, curry powder, paprika powder, and dried rosemary. Give it a good mix until the slices are coated.
- Transfer the coated potato slices to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread them so they lay flat, not overlapping each other.
- Bake them in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes until golden and crisp on the edges.
- Transfer them to a plate, drizzle with the cheese sauce, and top with tomato cubes, green olives, and chopped cilantro and dig in!