This cauliflower, potato and spinach curry is full of nutrients but is also very filling and satisfying with the potatoes serving as those much needed carbs. It is also very flavorful!
Cauliflower Potato and Spinach Curry [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onion, diced
- a thumb sized piece of ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground fenugreek
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 4 tomatoes, finely diced
- 7 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cups spinach, finely sliced
- 7 cups water
- salt to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil, add the onions, and cook until soft.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the agave and all of the spices.
- Add the tomato and cook for 3-5 minutes until you get a thick paste.
- Add the potatoes, cauliflower, spinach and water.
- Bring to a boil, turn it down to a simmer, and cook for 1 hour.
- Season with salt.