Completely grain-free grated cauliflower is perfect to replace rice for a more nutritious and vegetable-packed meal. Add whatever vegetables you have on hand. Kids will be a big fan of this Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Cauliflower “Fried” Rice [Raw Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 medium rainbow-colored carrots
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons Raw Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Slice of ginger
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- In a food processor pulse cauliflower, cilantro, and cumin until the mixture looks like "rice" Then set aside. Next, finely dice carrot and cucumbers. Mix all veggies in with your cauliflower rice.
- For the sauce combine Raw Coconut Aminos, sesame oil, fresh ginger, and date syrup.
- Warm the mixture in the dehydrator for 1 hour at 118F.
- Spoon the mix into the bowl.
- Pour the sauce over your rice and mix.