With this recipe, there's truly not much to stress over. It's cutting up a bunch of veggies and herbs and tossing them with cauliflower. If you're following a paleo way of eating or are gluten-free, this is going to be a nice alternative for your Thanksgiving table. The vegetables work exceptionally well with the sweetness of the cranberries and the earthy taste of sage. It will not disappoint.
Cauliflower Cranberry Sage Stuffing [Vegan]
- 1 head riced cauliflower
- 3 large carrots cut into small pieces
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1/2 pint mushrooms diced
- 1 teaspoon sage, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cranberries
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat pan on medium. Add olive oil, carrots, celery, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cook until veggies are soft - about 6-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cauliflower rice, herbs, and cranberries. Cook for 2 minutes until incorporated.
- Add broth and simmer for 15 minutes until all vegetables have softened.