Cashew mayo. It’s healthier, contains only a handful of ingredients, and is easy-to-make. Plus it is raw! The freshness of this mayo will make you want to use it in all your meals!
Cashew Mayonaise [Vegan, Raw]
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews (soaked 2 hours and drained)
- 1/4 cup raw, peeled zucchini or cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Soak your cashews for a minimum of two hours, then drain. This step ensures your mayonnaise turns out nice and creamy.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds. Add a splash of water as needed if it’s too thick.
- Once the cashew mayo reaches a smooth consistency, transfer it to an airtight Tupperware container. Store in the fridge for 10-14 days. Enjoy!