Blended soup. With avocado. And carrots. And ginger, because it's good for you and it tastes wonderful. It's both super nourishing AND super satisfying ... it hits all of those nice chill-out spots in the brain (nutrients! creaminess! flavor!) and it so simple to make, you'll be extra impressed with how good of a cook you are and issue some immediate high fives to your bad self.
Carrot Avocado Ginger Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped (or approximately 1 1/2 cups fresh carrot juice)
- 1 nicely ripened avocado
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Pumpkin seeds for garnish (optional)
- Combine everything in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth. Top with seeds, if using, and serve.